How to Transfer Etisalat Connection to your new home?
To transfer your Etisalat connection, follow these simple steps:
- Visit an Etisalat Business Centre or call 101 to initiate your transfer request.
- Otherwise, use the My Etisalat UAE app to book a convenient date and time for your move.
- Provide your new address, the moving date, and a working landline number in the new area. This number can be from a nearby restaurant, store, café, or the same building.
- You can also provide the new address’s Etisalat ID or Makani number.
- Your current Etisalat eLife connection will be discontinued at your old address.
- A customer service personnel will call you to schedule a visit to install the Etisalat eLife connection in your new home.
- Your new Etisalat internet connection will be installed within 5 to 7 business days of your new address.
- Besides, bring your Wi-Fi wireless router, and cables to your new home, as they will be required for the installation.
What is the cost of transferring Etisalat Connection?
You’ll be charged a minimum of AED 150 for the transfer of your Etisalat connection. Sometimes additional charges may occur due to extra cables needed and it may cost from AED 150 to AED 300. These charges will be included in your next billing statement.
Things to do while applying for a transfer
- If you are moving to a different emirate or an area where a different service provider operates, you cannot use the service to transfer your landline and internet connection. Instead, you must cancel your current account and apply for a new one with Etisalat.
- Remember to bring your wireless router, set-top box, and cables to the new location. The mechanic will need them to set up your connection.
- It’s best to request the transfer a few days in advance, or at least one day before your move. It takes around 12 to 24 hours for your internet service, TV, and landline to become fully operational.
What are the possible ways to transfer Etisalat eLife Connection?
- Directly visiting Etisalat Business Center
- Dialling 101
- Use My Etisalat App