Follow the steps given below to transfer credit from Etisalat to Etisalat
- Dial *100
- Enter the mobile number
- Enter the amount to be transferred
- Then press #
- For example, *100*05XXXXXXXX*50#
Using My Etisalat App to Transfer Balance
- Download the My Etisalat UAE app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Use the app to balance or credit transfer to any Etisalat postpaid or prepaid customers.
- Likewise, one of its highlights is the ability to balance transfer to friends and family.
- Open the app and choose “Share Credit”.
- Then, select the “Pay and Recharge for Friends” option to initiate the transfer.
- The app also allows bill payments, data usage checks, mobile credit recharge, and more.
Transfer Data Balance
- A minimum of 100 MB of data can be transferred
- Prepaid accounts can transfer an unlimited amount of data, however, postpaid customers can only send 5GB for each transaction.
- You are allowed a maximum of 5 transfers per month.
- Etisalat charges AED 3 per 100MB for data transfer as a transaction fee.
How much does it cost to Transfer Credit to Local Numbers?
Each transaction charges a transfer fee of 5.25% of the transfer amount. Moreover, this is inclusive of a 5% VAT. These transfer charges are to be paid by the sender as payment charges.
International Balance Transfer Service by Etisalat
Additionally, a person who holds an Etisalat prepaid number can transfer the unused prepaid credit to recharge any prepaid number in any destination country or their home country.
These types of international credit transfers can be done by following steps:
- Using My Etisalat UAE app.
- Text the international number to 1700 and follow the instructions as specified.
- Dial *100*international number# and follow the instructions.
- Dial *100# and follow the instructions.
International credit transfer charges:
Credit transfer from an Etisalat mobile number to any international number incurs no additional charges.
Things you need to know
The transfer process of the credit balances remains the same for both pre-paid and postpaid Etisalat numbers.
- Prepaid account holders need a minimum amount of AED 2 to transfer credit. And the maximum allowed per day is AED 150.
- Similar to prepaid accounts, postpaid numbers also have a minimum limit of AED 2 and the maximum is AED 150 per day.
To share credit via postpaid/ you have a monthly limit of AED 500, which is the maximum amount of credit that can be transferred per month.
By just sending a credit request code, you can also request a credit amount from any of the friends or family holding an Etisalat mobile account.