Get OEC Online in Dubai
To get OEC Online in Dubai, first register with BM Online Processing System.
Register with BM Online Processing System
To register on BM Online System via POLO office Dubai:
Okay, I’ll try to summarize the steps for you. Here is what I came up with:
- Register online here, with your email address and get a temporary password.
- Log in with your email and temporary password and set a new password.
- Update your profile with your identification and beneficiary details.
- Upload your profile picture and passport.
Get Appointment For OEC in Dubai
To set OEC Online Appointment register to POEA for BaM:
- Login to the website given here, click Lets go and fill the form
- Click the Balik Manggagawa option on left
- Enter your flight date and click Next
- Print OEC if you are returning to the same employer
- If no, fill in your details and click Submit
- Choose Process Location and select Appointment Schedule as per preferred appointment
- Your Appointment is now booked
What is Required to Get an OEC in POLO Dubai?
To obtain an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) in POLO Dubai (Philippine Overseas Labor Office), the following documents are required :
- Original Passport
- 3 Copies of Printed BM Online Appointment
- POLO-Verified Contract
- Return Airline Ticket
- Old OEC Copy
- Past or Present Visa
How Much Does it Cost For OEC in Dubai Online?
The POEA processing fee is AED 10 for each e-receipt and 92 AED for OWWA membership fees.
How to Apply for OEC in Dubai Offline?
To apply for OEC offline in Dubai:
- Have an active Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) by membership application form in POLO Dubai
- Get the required documents including OEC BaM form, Pag-IBIG
- Pay the processing fee and wait for approval
How to Get OEC Exemption in Dubai?
To get an OEC Exemption in Dubai:
- Login to http://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/
- Register with your email or skip if you have an existing account
- Enter your last OEC number and if it doesn’t exist, set a new appointment
- If your record exists, update your details
- Click Acquire OEC or Exemption and enter flight details
- Confirm returning to the same employer and the site will confirm your OEC Exemption
I’m On Visit Visa. Do I Have To Go To The Main Branch?
You can choose from the options you get while you proceed with Return Worker.
In the Enter Flight Date Option, Whose Details Should I Enter Dubai or Philipines?
You should Enter the flight details of your departure from the Philippines.
I’m in Philipines Right Now, and It’s Difficult to Get an Appointment in POLO Dubai.
Finding slots in POLO Dubai is difficult; therefore, it is advisable to book an appointment in advance when you are in Dubai.
In conclusion, Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) in Dubai can conveniently obtain an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC)through the BM Online Processing System. By registering, setting an appointment, and providing the required documents, applicants can apply for their OEC online and certify that OFW is in accordance with employment contract.
The process aims to streamline applications and facilitate smoother transactions for Filipino workers in Dubai. It is important to ensure compliance with the specified requirements and fees to successfully obtain the OEC.