To transfer credit from Du to Du
- Dial *121*
- Then enter the receiver’s 10-digit DU mobile number, i.e., 055xxxxxxx*
- Enter the required credit amount.
- And type #
- Press 1 to confirm or 2 to cancel the credit transfer.
- Wait for the confirmation message of the successful transaction.
They do not charge any transaction fee to share credit between DU accounts.
You can transfer the credit of AED 2 as a minimum limit and AED 200 as a maximum transfer limit, for each transaction.
Transferring balance using the DU App
On your mobile phone, you can use the DU App to transfer your balance. Just follow the steps below.
- Download and install the DU App.
- Log in to your account.
- Now go to the menu and choose “Pay for a friend“.
- Enter the mobile number of the person you need to transfer the credit.
- Then add the amount
- Click on the “Pay” button.
Your balance will be transferred within a few seconds.
How to transfer credit from Du internationally:
Through DU’s international balance transfer service, you can easily share credit to international numbers, and to friends and family at home, without any difficulty or additional fee.
To transfer balance from the Du number to any other number internationally, follow the steps below.
- Type “SEND” to 1700.
- Enter the international mobile number followed by the country code.
- Enter the required amount to be transferred.
- Wait for the confirmation sms of the successful transaction.
- Check with the receiver if they have received the credit amount.
Eligibility to transfer the mobile balance to international numbers
All DU users, either post-paid or prepaid can share their mobile balance with international numbers.
If you need to know the list of countries where you can use the balance transfer service, you just have to SMS “LIST” to 1700.
In 2009, DU launched a scheme called “One2One” for the convenience of their customers, to transfer credit from their DU accounts to their family and friends using ‘DU Pay’.
Just open the DU App and enter the mobile number of the recipient and the amount to be sent. The recipient will receive the credit amount in their mobile account in just a click.
Things you need to know before transferring your balance from your DU account
- You can only make up to 25 transactions per day and the transactions should not exceed your available balance in your account.
- The credit transfer is limited to a minimum of AED 2 and a maximum transfer limit of AED 200 for each transaction.
- You can also credit transfer from your DU account to an Etisalat account.
The credit transfer service provided by Du is beneficial at times of need. Any Du postpaid or prepaid users can send the credit balance to any other mobile number in UAE locally or internationally.
Du customers can also call 800-155 or dial *177# to ask a customer service representative for any queries.