How To Check Visa Status in Dubai?
There are a few ways to check your visa status in Dubai. If you have already obtained an entry permit/residential visa in Dubai, the easiest way is to go online and check the validity of the permit through GDRFA in Dubai.
You can check the status of your visa application, issuance, expiry, and validity online at the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
You will be able to obtain information about any created application through all channels in and outside of Dubai with this service.
1. GDRFA Portal
All visa-related applications, queries, and concerns related to UAE visas are dealt with by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA).
Currently, only Dubai offers a separate portal for checking your UAE visa status online.
Using the GDRFA portal, you can confirm and check the status of your UAE visa if you are living in Dubai or from any location.
Visit the link
As part of your UAE visa inquiry, choose “Residence Validity” from the check box.
Enter your visa number.
Generally, the visa number is specified by the file number in your visa document. It contains details of the emirates, the year of issue, and the visa number. The final part of the file number is the UAE visa number.
201 is the Dubai visa code | 2014 is the year of issue | xxxx -> is the visa number
You can find the residence file number on the visa page in your passport.
- Choose your nationality from the given drop-down box.
- Enter your first name as it appears on your passport.
- Specify your correct date of birth in the yyyy-mm-dd format.
- Click “Submit” after entering the Captcha code
Once you have entered all the required information in the form, below the submission form, you will see the details of your visa validity displayed in green.
The details include the date on which your UAE visa will expire, your name, date of birth, country of birth, and gender.
There’s also an app for checking the status of your UAE visa! Expats in the UAE can now use an app developed by GDRFA Dubai to facilitate visa-related matters.
GDRFA Dubai offers an easy-to-use app for Android & iPhone if you don’t want to use the website.
2. GDRFA Dubai Application
Here’s how you can use it to confirm the expiration date of your visa in the following way.
- Choose the “Services” tab in the app
- Then select “Residence Inquiry” under “Entry Permit/Residence Status”.
- You must enter details such as your visa code, first name, nationality, and date of birth.
- Make sure you’ve entered the correct captcha code, then click the “Submit” button.
You would see a green tick with your visa details if you entered the details correctly.
Among these details are your full name, the expiry date of your UAE visa, your visa type, and your visa number.
If you just want to check the status of your visa, you do not need to sign up or enter your login credentials.
To inquire about your visa status, you can contact a representative of the Amer office.
3. AMER Office Chat
Send a message or chat with the Amer office
- Enter your name
- Ensure the department is set to AMER Service
- Specify your inquiry which is asking for visa status or validity in the given “Initial Question” box.
- Then click on the button “Launch Conversation” to chat with the AMER office representative.
- The pop-up will appear upon clicking, make sure to use it for conversation.
4. DubaiNow App
Enquire about the status of the GDRFA service through the DubaiNow app.
In addition to 115 government and private sector services from more than 34 agencies, DubaiNow is the first and only Dubai Government application.
- Identify your dependents and view their residency permits.
- Track the application status for residents and visitors to the U.A.E. and how their visa applications are progressing.
- Receive official dependent & travel reports from the GDRFA.
5. Vision eForm Status Tracking
If you applied through AMER Centers in Dubai or Dubai visa centers, you should track your visa application through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs-Dubai (Vision eForm).
To facilitate online submission of entry and residency applications, Dubai’s General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs developed the Vision eForm System. The system was designed in collaboration with Emaratech.
Visit the link
- You can track the status of your order by using this form.
- Your application status can be tracked by searching for any one of the following criteria.
- You must have at least one of these.
- An order number.
- Your transaction number.
- Your reference number.
- Once you have the number, enter it in the appropriate box and enter the captcha code to submit the form.
- When the form has been submitted, you will be notified of its status.
6. Amer Office
If you live in the UAE and require a Dubai visa, you should contact Amer service at 800 5111.
If you are outside the UAE, call Amer on the toll-free number +9714-313-9999.
For more information, please contact: