There are various methods to use Hotstar in Dubai depending upon the device you use; below is a list of the same:
- Online for Windows or macOS
- PlayStore or App Store for Smartphone
- Hotstar app on Smart TV or other streaming devices
Use Hotstar In Dubai Online for Windows or macOS
- Download and install a reliable VPN with an Indian server (ExpressVPN, NordVPN, or Surfshark).
- Sign in and connect to the Indian Server.
- Go to Hotstar and access your favourite content.
Watch Hotstar In Dubai On Your Smartphone
- Create a new Gmail/Apple ID and set India as the region.
- Sign in with it on your PlayStore or App Store.
- Download the respective VPN app and choose the Indian server.
- Install the Hotstar app from the Play Store or App Store.
- Complete the sign-up and enjoy.
Use Hotstar In Dubai On Smart TV Or Other Streaming Devices
Is Watching Hotstar Illegal In Dubai?
Yes, watching Hotstar is illegal in Dubai as the app is available only in India and geo-restricted for others. Using such blocked sites is unlawful, which makes the activities illegal in Dubai.
Is Using VPN For Hotstar Illegal?
Yes, using a VPN to access restricted or blocked sites is Illegal; hence, using VPN is illicit in Dubai.
Will I Be Arrested If I Watch Hostar in Dubai?
No, by merely watching Hotstar in Dubai, you won’t be arrested but might have to pay a fine. To avoid it, use a VPN with greater security, reliability, and IP Masking, which also has an Indian server. Using Hotstar with an active VPN would mask your web identity.
In conclusion, to use Hotstar in Dubai, you’ll need a VPN with an Indian server. This lets you access Hotstar on computers, smartphones, or TVs. However, using geo-restricted sites in Dubai is against the rules, and a VPN is also not allowed. While you’re unlikely to get arrested, you might face fines. For safety, consider a VPN that hides your identity during the process.
Well, binge-watching is incomplete without comfort food. So, check out the best biryani in Dubai to spice up your mood!