First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) is the largest bank in the UAE. A merger between First Gulf Bank – (FGB) and National Bank of Abu Dhabi – (NBAD) paved the way for the formation of the company.
Using Ratibi, you can pay salaries for employees in a company who earn up to 5,000 AED. Consequently, the employees won’t need a bank account to collect their salaries.
Paying at retailers and withdrawing funds from ATMs without the need for a bank account with Ratibi Payroll Prepaid Card is safe, convenient, and secure.
- Accident insurance is provided for free
- 24/7 ATM and CDM access
- The card does not require a minimum balance or monthly fees
Please see the following instructions on how to check the ratibi card balance on your prepaid card.
What types of balance can be checked in the portal?
This method is suitable for customers who are looking to check their balance on
- ratibi card salary check
- nbad ratibi balance check
- ratibi card balance inquiry
Step 1: Visit the PPC portal of FAB Bank
Fab bank has provided a free online balance inquiry portal for all cardholders to check their Ratibi balance on their account.
Step 2: Type 2 Last Digits From Your Ratibi Card Number
Ensure you keep your Ratibi prepaid card with you. You will be needing it to type a number from your card to check your balance.
Step 3: Enter your Ratibi Card ID
From the lower-left face of your prepaid card, you will see a 13 digit number. Enter the number in the following field.
Ratibi Card Features:
- Every time you get a salary credit, you’ll get a free SMS alert.
- ATMs, retail outlets, and online are all accepted.
- Visa/MasterCard networks can be used worldwide.
- Our customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The cardholder’s own ‘PIN’ can be chosen from our ATMs.
- The WPS guidelines of the UAE Government are 100% compliant.
1-year free personal accident insurance: In the event that the cardholder dies or becomes permanently and totally disabled due to an accident, he or she is entitled to 5 times their monthly salary or a maximum of AED 25,000.
AED 50 per day for hospitalization due to accident (up to a maximum of 30 days, subject to AED 1,500)
Repatriation of mortal remains AED 5,000 maximum.
Convenient and safe:
Pay your employees securely without carrying cash
No bank account is necessary
The easy and secure payment process
Instant salary credit
Discover Ratibi’s benefits and transform your business
Benefits for employers
- Easy online salary payment
- Online card management for real-time card management
- On-demand salary payments using prepaid cards via online banking
- Ratibi prepaid cards can be funded through online banking
Wages Protection System (WPS)
The Wages Protection System (WPS) is available through FAB bank for salary payments. The UAE regulations require that all salary payments be processed electronically.
- A dedicated help desk with a fully automated service.
- A simple and safe method for paying salaries.
- The cost of paying your employees in local currency is lower and there is no cash handling risk.
Salary Payment (Non-WPS)
FAB bank also processes salaries for Non-WPS payrolls in local currency within the UAE. Provides clients with the ability to send salary files in bulk electronically with a single debit entry for their accounts. Users will only be able to view restricted entries that are protected.
Guide to policies and procedures
- Ratibi cards can only be issued by employers holding Corporate Accounts.
- The employer will be the Bank’s point of contact with its employees.
- Card handling techniques must be taught by employers to their employees.
- The receiving bank will destroy any cards confiscated by an ATM and the employer must request a replacement card.
- Our Bank requires the employer to maintain a corporate account.
- An employee must reside in the UAE.
- KYC will only be accepted from employees with up-to-date and complete details.