As a parent, you would want your baby to have the best sleep ever. So, naturally, you need to find the best baby Cot/Bed that you can find. While you are on the search for the best baby cot, baby bed or baby bassinet, there might be many options that are available to you.
However, you need to choose the one that fits the requirements that you have. There are so many different factors that you need to keep in mind. In order for your baby to have proper sleep, you need to find a cot that provides the best comfort and is made of the best quality materials.
I’m here to make this task a bit easier for you. I have shortlisted some of the best baby cot in UAE for the baby. Have a look at this buyer’s guide and make sure to choose from the fantastic options of the baby cots that I have here in line for you right now.
Features to Consider When Buying Good Baby Cot
In this buyer’s guide, I are going to tell you how to choose the potential baby cot for your newborn so that they can enjoy their sleep in the best way. After all, there are some qualities which are present in a baby cot or bed which makes it the ultimate option for the parents out there.
These are some of the qualifications which will ensure the security and the safety of the baby for sure. So, it is essential for the parents as well as the guardians to stay informed of the different choices that come forth in the baby cot department. Hence, from the variety of different options, you can make the perfect choice of a proper baby cot in the best way.
One of the most important factors that parents need to consider while buying the best baby cot/bed in UAE is the price. It is an essential factor because some people might not be able to afford the expensive cots and beds for their babies. Hence, there is a requirement for a budget.
The budget will basically decide the amount of money that you will be able to spend. It is important that you always stick to the budget that you make. With so many various types of beds and cots available for babies in the market, surely you are going to find a reasonably priced option for yourselves in the best way.
One other way to look for the perfect baby cot at affordable rates is to compare the prices in the best way to find the ones that you want to have for sure.
Another one of the important things that you need to look out for is the type and the quality of the materials that are used in the making of the baby cot. In some of the beds out there, chemicals and other bad-quality products are used just in order to increase the durability and appeal.
This can be harmful to the skin of the baby and such a risk you cannot take for sure. Not to mention, there are some chemicals that are harmful to the sense of smell of the baby.
There are also some other substances that are used to make baby cots and these substances make the product highly flammable. This is because these products don’t have flame-resistant capabilities.
When it comes to the weight of the baby cot, there is no doubt that it needs to be of much less weight so that it is easy to carry around. Proper portability and lightweight nature are some of the perfect properties of a quality baby cot.
The weight of the baby cot actually depends on the different types of materials that are used in the making of the product. Also, the amount of padding and the compartments in the baby cot are also some of the important factors which get to decide the weight of the baby cot.
So, this is one of the most important factors that you definitely need to consider when you are trying to buy a proper baby cot.
Surely you don’t want a particular baby cot that has a pretty rigid design and something that cannot be restructured. So, it is recommended that you choose something that is adaptable and can be changed according to the requirements that you have. There are straps, height, and mattresses which can be replaced along with the padding as well. So, this is one of the main things that you definitely need to take care of for sure.
Some Of The Best Choices For Baby Cots
Here we are going to mention some of the baby cots that you can choose in order to have the perfect one for your child.
- Folding cot for mobility
- Simple to assemble and then fold away
- Large windows for viewing made of net fabric
- Proper air circulation
- Transport bag and mattress are provided
- Lightweight baby cot
- Dimensions: 120×60 cm
- The mattress is very compact
- Also, it is lightweight and very easy to carry
- The baby will get full air circulation due to net fabric
- Available in different colours
- Difficult to clean
- The cot has a short lifespan
What Buyers Say:
- Suitable for children age 1-3 years
- Unisex baby cot can be used for any child
- Folding baby cot which makes it very easy to carry
- The baby cot is comfortable
- Portable baby cot which is easy to carry
- Compact design made with proper quality materials
- The quality can do with some work
What Buyers Say:
- Highly adaptable baby cot with the transition from infant to toddlers
- Removable and can convert to a spacious and secure bassinet for your child
- 2 wheels provided with brakes which are lockable
- Breathable windows for more comfort
- Channel is zip-closed
- The practical design is multifunctional
- Diaper place, side pocket provided
- 3 different whirling toys with music provided
- Carry bag provided for portability
- Dimensions: 100 x 70 x 72 cm
- Dimensions Lying Area: 106 x 72 cm
- Dimensions Folded: 26.5 x 26.5 x 78 cm
- Weight: 10.6kg
- The product is very lightweight and easy to carry
- Comfortable baby cot due to the amazing design
- Spacious baby cot and adaptable as well
- Music Whirling Toys
- No cons are found as such
What Buyers Say:
- Lightweight design for portability
- The baby cot comes with a handle for multifunctional uses
- Newborn pillow, and lounger pillow provided
- Made with 100% cotton, it is very comfortable and breathable
- Ideal baby cot for co-sleeping
- Size adjustment possible with 2 side straps
- Product dimension: 80cm x 50 cm x 15 cm (+/- 2 cm)
- Environmental friendly product
- Multi-functional baby cot designed for the comfort of your baby
- The baby bed provides a lot of space
- An ideal option for co-sleeping as there is a barrier between parents and the baby
- Size adjustment is possible as baby grows
- Double sided
- Machine and Hand Washable
- The bassinet might have a short lifespan
- Tough to wash
What Buyers Say:
Very soft, comfy and reversible! I love everything about this except when it’s time to wash. One foam piece from the center is removable but there is no way to take the outer tube out and just wash the cloth.
- Adjustable straps provided
- Made with 100% cotton
- Baby Nest Size: L35.4 x W21.6 inch(90x55cm)
- Pillow Size: L11.8 x W11.8 inch (30x30cm)
- Suitable for 0-36 months baby
- Baby nest and pillow provided
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- The product is comfortable and breathable
- Suitable for toddlers and infants equally
- The design is absolutely perfect
- Size adjustment as baby grows
- The shipment can be delayed
- The quality of the product is not that good
- Baby bed, mattress, pillow, mosquito net, seat belt provided
- In-built music player
- 12 cradle music sets offered
- Remote-controlled bed swing for the baby
- The breathable mattress is spacious as well
- Multiple power supply
- A baby cot can be powered by USB, 4 AA battery, power bank, and adapter
- Product Size: 112 * 72 * 88cm / 41.1 * 28.3 * 34.6in
- Package Size: 42 * 13 * 107cm / 16.5 * 5.1 * 42.1in
- Package Weight: 7500g / 16.5lb
- Compact design best for baby
- Remote control swinging
- Inbuilt mp3 music
- Comes with Mattress, Mosquito Nets & Pillow
- Breathable mattress
- Not that easy to assemble
- Cradle built quality can be strong
How To Take Care Of Baby Cot
One of the most important things that you need to know about is to take care of that baby cot. After all, when you buy the cot, you don’t expect it to be like this always, right? You need to properly clean it and provide all the important things that the cot would need in order to make it better for your baby’s sleep.
In order to take care of the baby cot, you need to ensure that you keep it completely clean for sure. Washing and cleaning the baby cot regularly will keep it clean enough for your child to be safe and secure.
Also, you need to check in regularly for any sort of issues in the cot which can be repaired or replaced in order to ensure the baby’s safety and security.
Q: How To Get Baby To Sleep In A Cot?
A: Babies don’t know the difference between day and night. So, the room will have to do for now. During night time, keep the lights out, and put your baby to sleep in the cot. You can also put in an additional blanket because babies love warmth. Having some music from the baby cot playing while they sleep is also an easy way to get babies to sleep in a cot. You should at least do this for a year.
Q: How Long Should A Baby Sleep In A Cot?
A: Most babies tend to make the transition in 18 months time but then there are some babies that take some more time as well. Usually the period ranges from 18 months to 3 years. That is when the baby becomes a toddler and will not need to sleep in a cot.
Q: How To Keep Baby Warm In A Cot?
A: You can add in some additional blankets in the cot so that it stays warm. Babies love to have some warmth around. So, after you lay them down in the cot, you need to cover them up with a blanket.
Q: Baby Crying When Put In A Cot?
A: There could be many reasons why babies cry when they are put in a cot. Babies love to have the touch of their mothers and when they are on a cot, they don’t get it. This could be a reason.
You can just swaddle the baby for a bit before you lay them on the cot. Another reason could be that the cot has something that makes them uncomfortable. Do a thorough inspection of the cot in order to see if there are any issues.
Q: When Can You Put A Blanket In A Baby Cot?
A: During the winter time, babies need an additional cover or two because they definitely need to be warm. But in any case if they need some warmth during the summertime as well, putting a blanket over them is probably a good idea.
Q: How To Keep Baby From Climbing Out Of A Cot?
A: Most babies after reaching a certain age try to climb out of the cot for sure. However, in order to stop that from happening, you can baby proof the cot or just increase the height of the cot so that they are not able to reach the handles for support.
Choosing the best baby cot in UAE is very important. Try to keep the baby comfortable for a good sleep and rest for the baby. Use of portable mattress topper or mattress protector can be very useful as a addon in your baby bassinet. Let me know which one of the cribs you are using and you liked the most.